Visual defects setup:
From MeasureColor version 19.1 and later it is possible to register Visual defects within the MeasureColor measuring client and use them for score evaluation.
- MeasureColor 19.1 or later
- a MeasureColor license that allows the use of the Visual defects system.
- Visual defects definitions
- a Tolerance set with settings for Visual defects
- a job created with that tolerance set
Setup the Visual defects and categories:
Open the Visual defects overview in the system management module:
- Add Visual defects to this category
- Edit this Visual defect or press the red cross to remove it from the list
- Add a new Visual defect category
- Import a set of Visual defects
- Export the Visual defects
Enabling the Visual defects in the Tolerance set:
Create or edit a Tolerance set and add the Visual defects by pressing the [+ Add rule] button:
Set the penalty for a Visual defect to a suitable level:
Note: If you edit an existing Tolerance set, all existing jobs using that Tolerance set will have the Visual defects screen added.