Measurement conditions (version up to 17.1)
This dialog lists all measurement conditions and enables you to add, edit and remove them.
A lot of different choices can be made to Measure color such as the illuminant, use of filters and density standards.
A MeasureColor measurement condition is a preset that holds a combination of standards and settings regarding your measurements in one place so you can select them in a simple pulldown while setting up a job.
- Check to define as standard
- Density standard (ANSI-T/DIN)
- Dotgain method (density/spectral)
- White base (absolute/paper)
- Use density pol filter
- Illuminant (D50/D55/D65/D75/A/C/F2/F7/F11)
- Observer angle (2/10)
- Use spectral pol filter