Measurement conditions (versions 18.1 and later)
This dialog lists all measurement conditions and enables you to add, edit and remove them.
A lot of different choices can be made to Measure color such as the M-condition, illuminant, use of filters and density standards.
A MeasureColor measurement condition is a preset that holds a combination of standards and settings regarding your measurements in one place so you can select them in a simple pulldown while setting up a job.
- Density standard (ANSI-T/DIN)
- Tone value method (density/spectral/SCTV)
- White base (absolute/paper)
- Select M-condition for the density measurements (Pol filter = M3)
- Illuminant (D50/D55/D65/D75/A/C/F2/F7/F11)
- Observer angle (2/10)
- Select M-condition for the spectral measurements
If you are new to M-conditions you might want to read more about those here :