Adding a MeasureColor Reports key
The MeasureColor reports system makes it possible to monitor one or more MeasureColor server networks in real-time. It makes use of unique identifier keys to keep your data save.
If you receive a key for MeasureColor reports you need to set-up a connection before the MeasureColor data can be send.
Note: in this example we set MeasureColor to send all measurements, meaning it will start sending data as soon as a connection is established. This might not be what is right in your situation, in that case please untick the box 'Send every measurement automatically' until you have set up what data you need to share.
Adding the key to the MeasureColor server
- Go to the System management module on the MeasureColor server.
- Go to System → External reports.
- In the Overview of external Reports servers click the [Add] button.
- Select 'MeasureColor Reports' as the Server type.
- Set a suitable name for the new connection.
- Set the URL provided for this Reports server.
- Set the Verification Token from the Reports server.
- Set a date from which you want to send the MeasureColor data (older data will be ignored) or click [Always] for all data.
- Tick the Send every measurement automatically to synchronize at all times with the Reports server.
- Tick [Enable connection after creation].
- Press the blue [Test Connection] button.
- If the configuration is valid the interface will show that with a green check sign (after a few seconds) and the connection can be saved by pressing [Create connection].
If a red cross appears check your settings in both MeasureColor and Reports.