Print Quality Assurance is an essential part of the production workflow.
The most obvious beneficiary of quality control is the customer, who receives the highest-quality product possible. This in turn benefits your print company, by ensuring customer satisfaction, which leads to repeat business, customer loyalty, and spreading the word about the quality of the company’s product. Quality control in manufacturing just pays off for a company in both reputation and revenue.
With MeasureColor you CAN control the quality of your print jobs.
- standardize your print production – e.g. to ISO12647 or GRACoL
- set and control your own in-house standard
- generate and control a customer fingerprint
- optimize your CTP-curves
- analyse your print performance via trends and statistics and initiate corrective actions
- compare print job results with customer specifications
- generate customer scoring report
Print room and QA managers use MeasureColor to track color quality on a per job basis or to monitor long term press performance. Various reports help you to keep an overview on the press and to specify the final production quality to the customers. Now you can show to your customer that you maintain consistent quality at the highest level possible.