22 April 2013
Colorware’s sister company MeasureColor Inc. will be displaying the newest MeasureColor release at InfoFlex 2013. This newest release, MeasureColor Version 4, is a blazingly fast new Windows Server based software offering the industry’s most comprehensive suite of software and hardware solutions for brand color management and pressroom color control.
With MeasureColor 4 you can:
- guide your printing process to any standard (ISO12647, GRACoL or in house standard)
- export new CTP curves or import existing curves for fine tuning
- perform a Printability Test (best match densities)
- optimize your printing press for your paper and ink combination
- and much more, including scoring, reporting and statistical analysis.
Come see all these amazing new capabilities of MeasureColor 4 at InfoFlex 2013. This event is being held April 29-30 at the San Diego, CA, Convention Center. You can find MeasureColor at booth 506 with our technology-partner Schawk. Just ask for Dan or Norm.
MeasureColor Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Advanced Color Technologies Inc. and a sister company of Colorware BV. Starting business in 2009, MeasureColor has grown to over 500 worldwide installations supplying industry leading color measurement solutions used by Brand Owners, Pre-Press Professionals and Printers. MeasureColor 4 is a networked based suite of modules that are tailored to digital, flexographic, offset and gravure printers that will change dramatically how you manage and produce graphic arts printed products.