Here you can define properties for the machines you wish to measure. Important data as number of inks, inkzones and inkzone width are kept here. After this they can be assigned to jobs by a simple pulldown in the Job setup.
- You will need to define at least one machine in order to assign jobs to it and start measuring
- The machine itself can be assigned to a company to keep a clear overview at all times
- When selecting a machine type choose the description that matches your press best
- Assign a default tolerance set for your convenience. If you wish you can still select another one while setting up a job
- Below is an example of editing a 6 color press with 31 ink zones: