Adding a client workstation by downloading from the server
- Use a browser to display the MeasureColor server by typing the server’s address + :3000. Click on the button ‘MeasureColor client installation’. Select ‘run’
- Follow the steps to install
- Select the devices that you want to install (or keep them all checked)
- In the MeasureColor First-Run Wizard untick the local host and set the server address followed by :3000
- Select the devices you wish to use.
- Login to start using MeasureColor